For normal/dry, sensitive and mature skin. Contains dimethicone to provide a long-lasting silky-smooth feel; glycerin is an emollient, lubricant and humectant; Olivem® and squalane to restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier. The Acai Berry itself contains Vitamins B, C, and E.
Acai Berry Moisturizer Benefits:
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
Directions for use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply a thin layer to face, neck and chest.
- Dimethicone– a combination of silicone and moisturizing PCA. It provides a long lasting, silky smooth skin feel.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Squalane– a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry– native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties a